Saturday, March 1, 2014

This week in class! 2/27/14

This week in class we went over the story The Glass Menagerie. We finished watching the play on Tuesday. The play wasn't something I would watch again but it wasn't that bad. It was sort of confusing at first but I think I get the concept now. Basically what I got out of it was that it relate to glass, glass can cut you and so can people. It was all about Toms memories. In class on Thursday we played Jeopardy. the team I was on finished with 400 points and 2 knowledge points! Yep we lost. Anyhoot, Now we have to write an essay on this story! That should be fun...... 

Have a GREAT weekend!! One more week of classes in then Spring Break, all though it feels like Winter break outside! Maybe it will be warmer in Paris because that is where I will be spending my Spring Break!! but thet's next weeks blog topic so BYE! 

1 comment:

  1. Our team definitely lost but it's all good! I'm definitely not excited to write this paper but I'm excited spring break is only one week away!

    ReplyDelete