Thursday, February 27, 2014

SNOWBOARDING

So, I am a little late on this blog. Last week on Thursday I went to Wintergreen. This was one of my beyond class events. I went Snowboarding!! I love snowboarding, but I hate falling! I didn't fall a lot this time but when I did the few times a busted my face!! I went with my boyfriend his friend Jed, my brother and my friend Jordan!.... We ate at this place called the edge! It was quite the experience!! First our food took more than 45minutes to get out, the server never gave us refills, we saw him like two times when he took our order and brought our food to us. The food was good but the service stunk!!! On top of the awful service, I was double charged $14.00 for my meal. I just got that back in my account yesterday a.. WEEK later! The ride home was terrible! Jordan Chris and I were shoved in the back of a jeep for three hours. We ate at Wendy's on the way home but had to go to tim-buck-two to find it! It was an overall great trip! We made lots of memories!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment