Saturday, March 22, 2014

getting caught up!!!

SO, I was looking at all my old blog post and realized I am missing one! oops! I have no idea what week I missed so I'm just going to blog about what I am doing today.  It is Saturday THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! This past week was a long one! I finally got to sleep in! I took advantage of that and slept in until 1:30. What can I say...I love my sleep! I got a bowl of lucky charms and sat my tail on the couch. It feels good to not have to do anything for the day! I decided since its SUPER nice out today I would also take advantage of the sun and the acres of land i live on soooo I got my bathing suit on greased up and went to the field and laid down to get some sun! Im still soaking up the sun but getting this blog done at the same time! 
this is my sun buddy! His name is Gus!
Blogging it up in the sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment