Thursday, March 20, 2014

SPRING BREAK!

My Spring Break was one to remember! I went to Paris, France, with my brother sister and uncle! We left Saturday March 8th. Our flight there was six hours non stop! I have been on an airplane before but it was a few years ago so I was pretty nervous! Our plane was a double decker it was MASSIVE! We had a private driver pick us up from the airport when we landed in Paris. We got there at 8:45am (Paris is five hours ahead.) We were all very exhausted but excited at the same time! We got to our hotel, my sister and I stayed on the 6th floor over looking paris it was very beautiful! We saw all the touristy places like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and a million other places!! We walked so much by the end of the day my feet felt like they were going to fall off! I was expecting the food to be amazing, but it was AWFUL!! When we were back in America the first thing we did was go to cracker barrel and get our grub on!! In Paris there was no such thing as a glass of ice. if you asked for ice they gave you 1 cube! It was an awesome and memorable experience! This was also my 2nd out of class assignment woop woop done with that!



1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you got to go to Paris. I have wanted to go there ever since I was a little kid. Hopefully one day i will be able to venture over there and go explore that type of culture. Congrats on finishing your out of class assignments.

    ReplyDelete