Friday, February 7, 2014

:) week 3

Hey everyone reading this! 
So this week was NEVER ENDING . I had so many exams and test I am GLAD this week is OVER! Now it's finally time to enjoy my weekend. Which means do all my homework and get ready for next week! I am actually really looking forward to getting all my homework and studying done! Only because when I get it all done I can sleep! :P  I am super stoked about the week ahead because I get to go snowboarding which I LOVE! Even better I get to use that as an out of class event for English woop woop!! Anyhoot! So this week in class we went over stories that we were assigned to read. We discussed them in detail, which  I was happy about because one of them I was completely lost! We also talked about all the different topics we could write about for our essay. That also helped me out a lot. I knew what topic I wanted to write about but that put it a little bit more in perspective for me. To the people reading this I apologize, this post is pretty lame! I am Watching Criminal Minds at the moment and that pretty much has all my attention so once again I apologize! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I always feel test from every class is always on the same week! I wish I could go snow boarding.

    ReplyDelete