Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Walking in the FREEZING COLD!

Today I froze my tail off walking from one end of the campus to the other to get to English class....... 

I was rushing back from Chipotle to get to English class on time. I got to campus and parked in the HMSS parking lot and really debated whether or not to get out of my car because it was so cold! I finally got out and froze the entire walk to English my eyes was watering because the wind. I got to the door of the classroom and remembered the email we got earlier about class. I was so frustrated at myself for forgetting. I turned back around and walked back to my car and drove to the other parking lot. I got into the library joined my group and set off on the scavenger hunt. It was pretty easy to answer all the questions. Our group finished first and presented second to last. I knew pretty much all the questions that were asked between all the groups. I did learn about Worldcat. Which is a link on the RBC web page that can look up any book that RBC does not own and find a library in Virginia and can lend it to us. I was pretty excited about class getting out early but I was not excited that I had to walk back to the HMSS building for my next class..... 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this cold is really getting on my nerves! When I was walking to class last week for my 8am, my eyes were like freeazing. I mean like I couldn't barely see anymore, it was so bad!

    ReplyDelete